Android for Windows.Antony Peel
Phones with the Android operating system are becoming more and more common, and due to this, the amount of applications available is also increasing exponentially every day. If you would like to test them before installing them on a mobile, there's nothing better than YouWave.
Using the famous VirtualBox virtualization program as a base, YouWave allows users to use the Android operating system on the desktop of their computers, with all the options that it would have to offer on a smartphone except the possibility to carry out calls.
What does it offer?
- Possibility to emulate SD cards.
- Save the system status before closing the application which allows it to load it a lot quicker.
- Screen rotation (making it movement-sensitive on tablet computers).
- Retractable control panel.
The basic function of YouWave for Android is to be able to try out any application before installing it on a mobile phone, so that you won't need to download them to the terminal before trying them out one by one.
If you want to have a shortcut to the Android operating system on your computer, you only have to download YouWave.
New in the latest version
- Proxy configuration problem solved.
- The trial period lasts for 10 days.